Aims & Basic Topics
The Conference focuses on various aspects of mathematical modelling and usage
of numerical methods in solving modern problems of science and engineering.
It aims, in particular, at fostering
a cooperation among practitioners and theoreticians in this field.
The Basic Topics
- Analysis of numerical methods for solving problems of mathematical physics;
- Application of numerical methods to industrial and engineering problems;
- Inverse and Ill-Posed Problems;
- Analysis and applications of ODE and PDE problems;
- Parallel algorithms and parallel computing;
- Deep learning and applications
- Scientific computation;
- Financial mathematics and mathematics in economics;
- Applied linear algebra and number theory.